Sunday, August 20, 2017

Nisha Leonard

Nickname: Ni-Le
Age: 23
Hobbies: Dancing, reading, and attending kickbacks




What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?I would go spy on a select amount of people if I could be invisible for one day. Lol
What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?I guess when my baby punched me in both eyes, & the lens popped out of one side of my glasses
What are the best and worst things about being a woman?The best thing about being a woman is being able to play an innocent role, the worst are periods!
What’s the habit you hate most in a boyfriend?A habit I hate most in a boyfriend is being goofy at the wrong time
What’s the first thing you’d look at if you saw someone naked?I would skin their body head to toe
What’s the worst thing someone has walked in on you doing?Just the usual, in action in the bed
If people could read your mind, what would they usually hear?A lot of thoughts about a lot of different things
Would you rather be beautiful and dumb or ugly and clever?Ugly & clever. You can get further with a brain, & you can always fix yourself up a bit
Which sexual kink would you be least likely to try?A threesome
If you could be a guy for just one day, what would you do?Fuck bitches, get money

If browsing with mobile device please click the "View Web Browser" at the bottom of the page to vote for the Columbus Cutie of the Month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment