Saturday, August 19, 2017

Jennifer Lien

Born: June 14, 1992
Nickname: Unknown
Hobbies: Being the best mom possible


What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?I would go to my sons school to see what he does when I'm not around in his social realm.
What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?We had a potluck at work and you had to write what good you were bringing next to your name. I said out loud, "Who is Quiche?" I didn't know that's how you spelled it.
What are the best and worst things about being a woman?Being a woman is the best period. The worst, is when the universe doesn't acknowledge and appreciate that.
What’s the habit you hate most in a boyfriend?(Girlfriend*) & she doesn't have one that bothers me.
What’s the first thing you’d look at if you saw someone naked?Ass
What’s the worst thing someone has walked in on you doing?There was no tissue in the stall after I used it, I still had my pants to my ankles and walked out to go into the next stall to get tissue and someone walked in and dropped her Starbucks coffee and it splattered on my feet.
If people could read your mind, what would they usually hear?They would probably just take off running. Lol.
Would you rather be beautiful and dumb or ugly and clever?Ugly and clever. What's beauty without brains?
Which sexual kink would you be least likely to try?Anal.
If you could be a guy for just one day, what would you do?I would take the entire day to help show my son how to be a man.

If browsing with mobile device please click the "View Web Browser" at the bottom of the page to vote for the Columbus Cutie of the Month